Saturday, March 18, 2006

Margaret Atwood once said, "You can tell alot about a man by the way he cuts an onion." And while I've watched a lot of men cut onions, I've never been able to dicipher techniques. So I've developed a tell-tale scenario of my own, hypothetical though it is:

"You are stuck in a cabin in the middle of nowhere for a month and are not allowed to leave for any reason. You have everything you need, but are only allowed 5 cds. Which ones will you take with you?"

Leave me your answers. This is gonna be fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Only five CDs, eh? Well here are my choices:
1. Achtung Baby - U2
2. London Calling - The Clash
3. You Forgot It In People - Broken Social Scene
4. Like Hearts Swelling - Polmo Polpo
5. Tigermilk - Belle & Sebastian
This is just off the top of my head. Ask me on a different day, and you might get different answers.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Sarah Faith said...

i was always told you can tell a lot about a man by the way he handles rainy days, tangled christmas tree lights and lost luggage...

10:39 AM  
Blogger Deblin said...

You probably can tell a lot by those things. But the onions and cds are for being able to tell more than just whether or not he's a selfish baby.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Ian M. Borton said...

Ok, 5 CDs:

1. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots- The Flaming Lips
2. Together We're Heavy-The Polyphonic Spree
3. Unauthorized Biography of Reingold Messier- Ben Folds
4. Castaways & Cutouts- The Decemberists
5. Live Noise- Moxy Fruvous

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home