Monday, October 24, 2005




Reno's Reckons Deb's a Winner Too...











Last week I played some songs for the diners and managers of Reno's restaraunt in Belfast. Got up there on a friend's encouragement... This is the same place that some of you may have heard me talk about over and over and over again. "Yeah, so there's this hot place that does live music in Belfast, right? Well, I totally want to play there."




So me and Julisa totally went up there last week. And I totally played there. And they totally offered me a
weekly gig.


Whether I can take it or not is a different story... Time and transport and all. But. It's nice to have an official stamp on my caliber.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Faith said...

oohdilally!! keep me posted on that. thats excitin stuff right there!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Deblin said...

YOU're excited!?!?! Tell me about it. I'll update everyone on the situation, that's for sure...

Fer now? Back to the grind!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home